- The competitive situation in the hotel and tourism sector has changed drastically. Increased demands and expectations of tourists, guests and customers as well as fierce competition force us to act.
- Hotel, restaurant and tourism businesses have to adapt their service quality standards to the high and changing expectations of tourists, guests and customers.
- Continuous training of hotel & tourism staff is essential to maintain service quality and further develop environmental & quality management.
Description of our three-step model:
- Our continuing education consists of a logically complementary stage model.
- Each level includes specialised courses related to service quality, hotel marketing, environmental and quality management.
- At the end of each level there is an examination preparation and an official quality management examination according to ISO 9001 to become a representative, manager and auditor.
- Employees from hotel, restaurant and tourism businesses who are interested in further training with......
- A completed apprenticeship or comparable degree or at least 3 years of professional experience in the hotel and restaurant industry or tourism sector.
- Knowledge of foreign languages
- PC and Internet skills, access to the Internet.
- Private hotels and brand hotels
- Vocational schools/ training providers
- F & B Quality - Controller
- Wholesale markets / suppliers / hotel suppliers
- Public administrations
- Quality representative / manager / int. auditor
- Supervisor in housekeeping
- Supervisor in the hospitality industry
- Associations, clubs and chambers
- Communal catering / canteens
- Old people's and nursing homes
- Catering and flight catering
- Food industry
I Level: Quality & Sustainability Coordinator
II Level: Quality & Sustainability Supervisor
III Level: Quality & Sustainability Auditor