- The main objective of this (online) training is to broaden and deepen your professional knowledge in housekeeping management.
- The training teaches proven housekeeping methods, efficient management and communication tools, environmentally friendly cleaning and disinfection techniques as well as the implementation of verifiable Corona strategies. A housekeeping concept is developed as a "homework assignment".
- Benefits of the training: Effective structuring of the daily demanding work processes, smooth communication with colleagues as well as optimisation of the entire cleaning processes in the hotel area. Development of a housekeeping concept for the company that can be implemented immediately.
- Target group: Housekeeping staff with management responsibility, housekeepers and their substitutes, housekeeping supervisors and controllers from hotels, hostels, retirement and nursing homes.
- Housekeeping Management (6 units)
- Management techniques for housekeeping staff (4 units)
- Communication techniques in housekeeping (4 units)
- Cleaning and disinfection according to DIN 10516 (3 units)
- Coronavirus hygiene measures (3 units)
- Final examination (multiple choice, 90 minutes) and
- Presentation of a housekeeping concept (homework)
- Certificate of participation in German, English or Spanish
- Date: to be agreed with the participants
- Title: Certified Executive Housekeeper (GHI)