- Staff turnover in the hotel and catering sector is particularly high
- Training and further education measures increase staff motivation and loyalty
- Permanent staff increases and thus contributes to planning security
What do we want?
- We want to help train and motivate your staff so that they become a permanent and reliable part of your business.
Target group of our training offers
- Employees from hotel and restaurant businesses, old people's and nursing homes, hostels and holiday homes as well as communal catering who are interested in further training
- Professionals who want to gain special knowledge in key areas, such as housekeeping, catering or events
- Managers who want to expand their knowledge, especially in marketing, conflict and communication management or sales
- Attendance events: Open seminars and/or in-house training
- Online events: Webinars and/or online courses
- Blended learning: face-to-face and online training courses
Your advantages at a glance
- High practical relevance
- Less time required
- Internalisation of the service concept
- Rapid implementation of knowledge in the workplace
- Motivation of employees through higher qualification
- Our training concepts and training materials are based on the requirements of international standards, e.g. ISO 9001 and 14001 or 26.000
- Member of the network iMove-Made in Germany and Honourable Businessmen Berlin
- We measure the satisfaction of our training participants and customers.
- Our goal: at least 85% satisfaction and more