Certified Hotel Manager (m/f)
- The main objective of this (online) continuing education programme:
- Is to expand and deepen your professional knowledge in hotel management. The training teaches tried and tested quality management, efficient management and communication tools as well as environmentally friendly hotel standards. A hotel management concept is developed as a "homework assignment".
Benefits of the training:
- Effective structuring of daily demanding work processes, smooth communication with colleagues and optimisation of processes in the hotel sector.
- The development of a sustainable and environmentally friendly management concept for hotel operations leads to cost reduction and time savings.
- Are owners, managing directors, hotel managers, executives and junior staff from accommodation businesses, hotels and hostels.
- Hotel marketing
- Management techniques
- Communication techniques
- Sustainable quality standards Management
- Sustainable quality standards in the hotel sector
- Final examination and presentation of a hotel management concept
- Questions and consultation / mentoring
- Certificate of participation in German, English or Spanish
- Date: to be agreed with the participants
- Title: Certified Hotel Manager (GHI)