Certified Hygiene Manager Kitchen
- The primary objective of this (online) further training is to expand and deepen your professional knowledge in the field of hygiene.
- The training teaches tried and tested hygiene applications, efficient management and communication tools, environmentally friendly cleaning and disinfection techniques and the implementation of verifiable Corona strategies. A hygiene concept is developed as "homework".
- Benefits of the training: Effective structuring of the daily demanding work processes, smooth communication with colleagues as well as optimisation of the entire hygiene processes in the kitchen area. Development of a hygiene concept for the company.
- Target group: Kitchen staff with management responsibility, kitchen managers and their deputies, shift supervisors, junior staff, hygiene officers from hotels, restaurants, communal catering, canteens and large kitchens.
Contents of the further training:
- Hygiene management in the kitchen according to HACCP
- Management techniques for kitchen staff
- Communication techniques
- Cleaning and disinfection according to DIN 10516
- Coronavirus hygiene measures
- Final examination and presentation of a hygiene concept
- Questions and consultation / mentoring
- Certificate of participation in German, English or Spanish
- Date: to be agreed with the participants
- Title: Certified Hygiene Manager (GHI)