- The QM representatives (QB) know the principles, methods and procedures of quality management.
- They help to establish and maintain a quality management system in their own company.
- Quality Managers (QM) have the qualification of Quality Representatives.
- They have the competence to set up, apply and further develop a QM system.
- Quality auditors (QA) are qualified on the basis of DIN EN ISO 19011 to plan, carry out, follow up and
- Document internal and external audits of QM systems; documentation of internal and external audits of QM systems.